Veritas International University is a member of the Transnational Association of Christian Colleges and Schools (TRACS) [15935 Forest Road, Forest, VA 24551; Telephone: (434) 525-9539; e–mail: [email protected]], having been awarded Reaffirmation of its Accredited Status as a Category IV institution by TRACS Accreditation Commission on November 5, 2019. This status is effective for a period of ten years. TRACS is recognized by both the United States Department of Education (USDOE), the Council on Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) and the International Network for Quality Assurance Agencies in Higher Education (INQAAHE).
For more information about our TRACS accreditation, please visit the TRACS website.
TRACS has authorized VIU to offer the following accredited degrees:
- Bachelor of Arts in Christian Studies
- Master of Arts in Theological Studies
- Master of Arts in Biblical Studies
- Master of Arts in Christian Apologetics
- Master of Arts in Archaeology & Biblical History
- Master of Divinity in Biblical Studies
- Master of Divinity in Apologetics
- Doctor of Ministry in Apologetics
- Doctor of Philosophy in Archaeology & Biblical History
Certificate Programs are identical to the Masters degree programs. Those who will earn a Bachelors degree in the future may convert the certificate to a Masters degree by submitting an official undergraduate transcript to the VIU Registrar. The following comprise VIU certificate offerings:
- Certificate of Theological Studies (CTS/36 units)
- Certificate of Biblical Studies (CBS/66 units)
- Certificate of Christian Apologetics (CCA/66 units)
- Certificate in Archaeology & Biblical History (CABH/66 units)
- Certificate of Divinity (CDiv/93 units)
Degree Granting Institution
The California state Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE) has approved VIU to operate and grant degrees in California.